This recipe for Toblerone Mousse with local Strawberries is so easy that it takes 5 minutes to make but is so delicious that anyone you serve it to will think you slaved for hours!
The only ingredients you will need for this recipe are:
- 1 tub of thawed cool whip (light cool whip if you choose)
- Fresh local strawberries
- 1 regular sized Toblerone bar
1. Melt the Toblerone bar in the microwave for approximately 1 minute. Take the Toblerone out of the microwave and stir to prevent burning. Put it back in the microwave for another minute or so until completely melted.
2. Mix the melted Toblerone bar completely into the thawed cool whip.
3. Wash and slice up some of the local strawberries.
4. Place the sliced strawberries in the bottom half of small dessert bowls or serving dishes.
5. Spoon the Toblerone Mousse mixture on top of the berries and add a whole berry for garnish.
6. Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool.
That's it! Easy and delicious!